Paintings, furniture and european antiquesHaynault - 249 lots selling at 1 pm
Coins and medals, banknotes, philately and collectiblesHaynault - lots selling at 10 am
Vente du 21/10/2017
Brooch attributed to Van Cleef & Arpels
Vente du 17/12/2016
Vente du 25/03/2017
Qi Baishi, "Chrysanthemum"
Vente du 26/03/2018
Diamond solitaire of 10.26 ct
Vente du 16/06/2018
James Ensor, "Diables rossant anges et archanges"
Vente du 23/04/2018
Haynault organizes ten catalogued auctions per year in its two auction rooms (St Peter's Woluwe and Uccle), grouped in these categories :
- Jewelry and Silverware (St Peter's Woluwe)
- Paintings, Drawings, Posters, Works of Art (Uccle)
- Travel and Historical Memorabilia and specialized collections (St Peter's Woluwe)
- Coins and medals (St Peter's Woluwe)
- China & Asia (St Peter's Woluwe)
- Dolls and their universe
- Vintage cars (Uccle)
Viewing usually takes place on Friday, Saturday and Sunday afternoons (2 to 6 pm) the week prior to the auction. The auction usually takes place on Monday at 2 pm.